Friday, 31 January 2014

Thoughts on things I will include in my magazine

My research has helped me to decide on what I would like my magazine to include.
I have chosen my genre, target audience, and I have some ideas on how I wish to present my magazine.
I think that features of indie magazines I would like to include are simple layouts, unusual images, creative typography, black text on a white background, clean fonts and a simple colour scheme.
I have decided that, in terms of the language register I will use, my magazine will be informal. I chose this register as it is more casual, friendly, and it is language you would use to address your family. I hope that my using this register, it will keep my magazine light-hearted and entertaining. Informal language also helps to create synthetic personalisation, building a relationship between the reader and writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment